I may not have any special talents but I can recite every word Groot said in guardians of the galaxy
i swear some people on here will just hate literally anything they see is somewhat popular
"i hate flower crowns"
"i hate a harmless book ive never read"
"i hate this word"
"i hate when people use this emoticon"
"i hate when people have fun"
like holy shit go outside and pet a dog and smell a flower or something jfc
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
I really fucking hate it when guys act like marriage is literally the end of their lives like if it’s so fucking bad, and you hate it so much, don’t get fucking married and put your spouse through hell because you’re shit. If you feel trapped you’re doing it wrong.
Filed under: Sitcom Tropes That Need to Go Away Forever
- *favourite character appears*
- me: *delighted pterodactyl noises*
no one cares if you don’t like short hair on girls shut the fuck up